Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wow... Long time

Well its been some time now that I haven't updated this thing. Although I'm guessing there aren't many people reading. But mark my works there will be more, oh yes, there will be more. haha. ok well so far I've started 2nd year in Graphic Design. I'm kinda fast tracking through it cause i spent so long in architecture. So far the classes are great. Im so looking forward to what i can produce in photography, typography has become my new favorite field, and magazine layout and book layout seen fun. The Secret project thats on the right in my to do list, is almost done. It's being submitted at the end of Feb.
A friend of mine and I are entering a Disney Design Competition. We have created a kick ass project that hopefully can place within the top finalists. I will talk about it more later, in detaill and show mock ups, but for now, all I can say is that its going to be Legen...Dary!!

No comments: