Wednesday, September 17, 2008

School, Sweet, School

So it's been about 3 weeks now that i have officially started graphic design at school. I've got to say that it's been fun. I like how fast the projects move, it's not like we work on one project for 5-6 weeks, its about 1 1/2 weeks per project now, and i like that pace. Currently I'm taking a typography course which has been fun. Color theory also has a quality to it that i appreciate, nice easy going projects. Graphic Design 1 is probably the most fun out of all of 'em all. The professor teaches it using all hand techniques, which produce great results, the kind of stuff that would take hours to make in photoshop.
The big draw this semester is a project that I'm doing with a good friend. This project would be huge for both me and my partner. It's actually a competition, but we were able to make it an independent study course for ourselves. More on the project to come.
For now I guess I'll be keeping steady, trying not to fall behind, and making sure i have time for myself and loved ones. We dont want a repeat of the architecture takeover (although i still dont have anything against it, i love it too).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

shes my best friend. i love her so much. shes th star of th class. i hope i can shine as bright. yay liz yay!