Monday, April 7, 2008

Photography


I've been taking pictures with my Nikon D40 for about a year now. I would still consider myself a beginning amateur. But, I guess I just haven't spent the time to take the pictures I want. I've taken some ok pictures, but none that i really have gone.. wow, thats good. And then, one fateful morning, before i left to work - eureka!!! I got a picture that I'm truly proud of. I think that there might be more in the works for me. And now that I have the time to learn more, I think I might be able to come up with more quality shots. So heres my first picture I'm truly proud of. And believe me, this is the first of many to come. :)

1 comment:

JRS said...

This picture is really gorgeous. I think you're well on your way to being a great photographer. Even if it's just a hobby. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.